Saturday, February 21, 2009

confectionary saturday

sweets
confectionary
lollipop
bonbon
jujube
sugarplum
jellybean
carmel
taffy
licorice
jawbreaker
gummi
red hot
i needed a sugar fix today
good old fashion sugar fix today
crazy fill your own bag good old fashion sugar fix today
these are some of the crazy fill your own bag good old fashion sugar fix today candies i got today
the pretty ones with the sprinkles are my favorites
yes i do have a sweet tooth
let me know what your sweet tooth craves.....

3 comments:

Kate Moore said...

I don't have a sweet tooth. My weakness is bread - soft Turkish with eggplant, or olive, or tomato and feta dips. Or an onion jam. Mmmm. If I do have a sweet tooth it's for Freckles, or the old fashioned caramel bud - but I haven't found a good one of those for ages.

Sarah said...

My candy weakness is for Jelly Beans!! But I am more of a chocoate girl than candy.

Unknown said...

Oh These look so Yummy and Pretty! DO you mind if I put it on my blog. I will link back to you. Daisy~