Monday, March 30, 2009

molly shares....

i myself have never been to France so i am living vicariously through my daughter and having a lot of fun doing so....
Molly gave me permission to post some of her photos ....
so of course i jumped at the chance....
being the good daughter she is.... she full filled her mothers wishes and headed straight to Laduree to buy those yummy French macaroons....
she could not bring them home without disastrous results... so enjoyed every last one..... but she did bring me the sweet box they were in ...{i can't believe i got so excited over a box}...
which is now being displayed proudly in my china cabinet ....
{she spoiled us all with many many beautiful French gifts...not just a box}

as mother requested she took a photo of the window display at Laduree...
those are her macaroons which are now in her tummy....
my box is just like one of those....isn't it lovely???


2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Fun pictures! I haven't made it to France either, and my husband is French!! Other things just keep getting in the way, but we are hoping to make it sometime this year.

Carol said...

Molly looks like she belongs in Paris...I just love Paris!! Glad she had such a wonderful time.