Thursday, April 2, 2009

a special surprise to make my day....

these flowers are for my new friend Andrea....


this lovely parcel arrived on my doorstep a few days ago...
i had ordered the adorable little aqua salt cellar..... that i could not live without.... from Andrea's shop Faded Plains ....
the very adorable bluebird plate was a surprise gift from her...
she knows my love for bluebirds and all things blue.....
HOW THOUGHTFUL WAS THAT!!!
Thanks Andrea for making my day....
please check out her shop....she may have something you can't live without....




such a sweet bluebird...
the perfect image for my bluebird notes





2 comments:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

That is a lovely gift...so sweet and personal! I received a giveaway gift in the mail yesterday that made my day a little more special too! Check out my blog for pics...I will be posting them later.

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Diane Mars said...

What a wonderful surprise, I love the plate it sure is just perfect for you, how thoughtful. You meet such nice ladies in this world of blogging.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Diane